Farm Fresh Fruits and Vegetables at Reilly's
- Fresh Sweet Corn (July - Sept)
- Tomatoes (Aug - Sept)
- Strawberries (June)
- Blueberries (July - Mid Aug)
- Red Raspberries (June, Aug - Oct)
- Golden Raspberries (Aug - Oct)
- Black Raspberries (Late June - July)
- Pumpkin & Squash (Sept - Nov)
- Tree Ripened Peaches (Aug - Sept)
Call 412-364-8270 for a picking availability report.
After several years and many requests, Reilly’s again has freshly picked sweet corn available each day. We also have tasty tomatoes and delicious tree ripened peaches. What we don’t grow, we get from local farmers so it’s all guaranteed fresh and Pennsylvania grown. Red and Golden Raspberries are expected to ripen during the last week of August. Picking them is a wonderful family activity.
Pumpkin Picking in Pittsburgh
Pumpkin Picking is a favorite past time of children and adults. Join us this fall for our Harvest Festival. In addition to the corn maze, a hay ride, and great fun, come and pick a sugar pie pumpkin for a great pie or pick a pumpkin to make a great Jack-o-Lantern for Halloween.