Pumpkin Patch Tour
Available during October for children ages 3-10.
Reilly’s Farm offers a wonderful autumn tour that teaches children agricultural concepts and provide a memorable farm experience. Children will pick a pumpkin, help feed the animals, and make memories of a lifetime. Located just 15 minutes from downtown Pittsburgh, this family farm provides a great interactive experience that children will long remember.
- A fun hayride to the Little Pumpkin Patch where everyone picks a pumpkin.
- View the lovely Fall colors and hear a story about Stuffy the Scarecrow.
- Experience the adventure of finding the way through a cornstalk maze.
- Walk through Nursery Rhyme Land and meet Pumpkin-headed characters.
- Hear the tales of Stuffy the Scarecrow and his mischievous ways.
- Visit and feed the farm animals.
- Farm machinery is displayed with signs explaining their use (optional).
- Storyboard presentation about how pumpkins grow.
Call 412-364-8662 for reservations and more information.
Recommended for children ages 3-10.
Cost $7.00/person with one teacher free for each 15 admissions.