Harvest Festival of Fun
Every October Weekend - Reilly's Harvest Festival runs from 10 AM to 4 PM. Reilly's is open every weekend for a Harvest Festival of Fun! Hayrides to the great pumpkin patch where you'll find all sizes of pumpkins for your picking pleasure, the New Boo Barn with added excitement, the Cornstalk maze, Marshmallow roast, Balloon Typhoon, Pedal Go Carts, and much, much more. A one-price a super Harvest Festival ticket includes several activities. No reservations needed, just come and have fun!
The Garden Center has beautiful mums, asters, cornstalks, bales of hay, gourds, mini-pumpkins and Halloween decorations, as well as a beautiful array of fall plants and grasses - everything you need do prepare for the autumn season. Pumpkins are sold by the pound from September to November.
The admission cost is $7:00 per person 1 year and older. Babs in arms are not charged. Each ticket allows the holder a hayride to the pumpkin patch and four other activities. The ticket is punched with each activity selected. The ticket looks like this:
Activities that can be engaged in with the Admission Ticket include:
- Petting Zoo (Nearly 50 animals are normally present between 11AM and 3:30PM).
- Boo Barn, a mild haunted house.
- Face Painting.
- Cow Milking, it’s not a real cow.
- Balloon Typhoon.
- Pedal Go Carts.
- Cornstalk Maze.
- Wanda’s Games.
- Ducky Plucky.
- Bean Bag Sling Shot.
- Marshmallow Roasting. The cost is $7.00/person.
Activities that don’t require a ticket punch:
- Nursery Rhyme Trail.
- The Slide for Life.
Additional costs apply to the following activities:
- Scarecrow-Making (Cost $18, but it can be reduced to $12 with 3 ticket punches).
- Country Store. (Halloween candy, treats and toys).
- Carmel Apples.
- Pony Rides (Cost $5.00. Another farmer brings the ponies. Available between 11AM and 3:30PM).