Garden Topics: Design Ideas
Gardening Trends for 2015 -
Gardeners want more native plants, more flowers for
birds and bees to pollinate and more container
Design Principals For Container Gardens -
In its simplest form, garden containers is easily
created by just by selecting a few plants that catch
your eye, but if your goal is to add a little more
sophistication and beauty, you may want to keep the
following design principles in mind.
Create A Mailbox Garden - Follow these
six easy steps to make your mailbox garden.
Winter Garden - Gardening can be
a four-season activity, but winter is often
disregarded as an important gardening season. As for
myself, I truly enjoy my homes winter landscape.
Decorating Ideas - Use straw bales to
serve as a display platform. Top with leaves,
gourds, a weathered birdhouse, ears of corn or any
other items that fit the the theme.
- An Entry
Garden - Making the Trip to Your Door Memorable
Making the trip to your door a very memorable
- Tips for Groupings - Container Gardens
- 7 ideas to grouping container gardens.
- Screening Yard and Garden for Privacy - Great
ideas for enhancing the privacy of your garden.
- Give Your Garden Color Power
- 7 ideas to help you add color.
- Deer Proof Your Garden
- If deer are eating what you set out in the garden,
change the menu.
- A New Planting = A New Image - Adding to the
value of your home.
- Patterns in Shade
- A shady garden is an opportunity to create
contrasting patterns and textures.
- A Beautiful Solution for Steep Slopes -
Stabilizing slopes with a daylily groundcover.
- Creating an Edible Landscape
- It’s a common dilemma among homeowners with
limited space. Do I plant a pretty garden or an
edible garden? There's really no need to choose.
- Fairy Gardens
- Increasingly popular miniature gardens with a
- Turquoise, Tomatoes, & Champagne
- 2010 spring
color palette from Pantone.